12" x 12" Cork Board Square
Four pieces of cardstock strips.
I cut mine 1"wide by 12" long.
Mod Podge & a foam brush.
Two Command Medium Picture Hanging Strips
Flat back resins or buttons with loops removed,
thumb tacks and glue gun.
What I did
- Cut cardstock strips in 1" x 12" strips
- Applied modge podge to the smooth side of the cork board 1" layer at top edge.
- Applied another layer directly to cardstock strips.
- Pressed cardstock firmly to the cork square.
- Repeated process around entire border of cork square.
- After strips have dried apply Command Strips to top left & right hand corner.
- To make push pins I applied hot glue onto the push pin and then pressed the resinbutton firmly, holding it into place until it had fully dried.
- I then used the Believe stamp from the My Pink Stamper Christmas Wishes set and stamped two pieces of white cardstock and adhered them to the top left & right corners.
For some reason I can't seem to link the blog hop on here so I'll just post a link
directly to My Pink Stmapers blog.