Quick and easy card, one of the many I'm making
to send out for Christmas.
What I Used
DCWV Winter Magic Stack
Plain Navy Blue Card Stock - 11" x 8.5"
Silver Glitter Snowflake from Michaels
(snowflake is actually a miniature ornament)
Cricut Cartridge - Elegant Edges
Hot Glue Gun
How I Made It
1. Cut 11" x 8.5" Navy cardstock into two A2 sized cards.
(about 4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
2. Cut out an Oblong Swirl at 5 1/4" - using DCWV paper
3. Cut another Oblong Swirl at 3" - using same navy paper
4. Cut off the string and loop of the snowflake ornament.
5. Hot glued the snowflake on top.