Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snowflake Card


Quick and easy card, one of the many I'm making
to send out for Christmas.

What I Used

DCWV Winter Magic Stack
Plain Navy Blue Card Stock - 11" x 8.5"
Silver Glitter Snowflake from Michaels
(snowflake is actually a miniature ornament)
Cricut Cartridge - Elegant Edges
Hot Glue Gun
ATG Gun

How I Made It

1. Cut 11" x 8.5" Navy cardstock into two A2 sized cards.
(about 4 1/4 x 5 1/2)

2. Cut out an Oblong Swirl at 5 1/4" - using DCWV paper

3. Cut another Oblong Swirl at 3" - using same navy paper

4. Cut off the string and loop of the snowflake ornament.

5. Hot glued the snowflake on top.




1 comment:

  1. I really like the DCWV stacks as well! This is a great card, I really like the sparkle on the snowflake, it really catches the eye!

    ReplyDelete