Sunday, November 30, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Challenge

So it has been awhile since I've posted anything, keeping up a blog isn't easy. I guess I'm not as disciplined as i thought I was LOL
So I take card classes from a Stampin' Up demonstrator, twice a month, it's a great way for me to relax, not worry about anything and get my creativity flowing.
So last class we each picked a box from the pile of  Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kits.
The challenge was for us to make something using only the materials from inside the box, couldn't use any paper, ink or stamps from our collection.
So I got the Paper Pumpkin kit for September 2014, 
which had supplies to make treat bags for my favorite holiday Halloween.



So here is my spin on what I got in the box.



I decided to do a little BOO banner, quite impressed with how it turned out too.
 I attached the sequins and the card stock with glue dots. 


I used the Artisan Label Punch
from Stampin' Up for the layer the letters are on
and popped them up with some dimensional squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment